Monday-Friday 7a-5p; Hours may vary
Travel to other sites as needed
DuPage Medical Group is the largest independent, multi-specialty physician group in the Midwest. We offer services in more than 70 specialty areas across 120+ locations. Our team is comprised of more than 750 physicians and 5,000 dynamic individuals who work collaboratively to transform healthcare for the thousands of patients we serve each day.
Are you a self-motivated, organized and compassionate LPN? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, progressive work environment? If so, DuPage Medical Group wants you!
Here’s your chance to join our dynamic Endocrinology team treating patients with abnormalities related to a hormone gland such as diabetes, hypo-/hyper thyroidism, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).
As an LPN in Endocrinology, you will have the opportunity to participate in the following:
• Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care. Obtain vital signs, document in EMR and prepare patient for routine exams.
• Provide support to physicians during examinations, minor office procedures such as insertion/removal of Libre/Dexcom diagnostic devices.
• Administer injections and prescribed medications and treatments.
• Prepare and order tests.
• Educate patients, provide patients with pre and post procedure instructions, prescription requests, address pharmacy callbacks, provider orders, update charting and filing.
• Maintain clean, warm and inviting examination rooms for patient visits.
• Provide excellent customer service exemplifying DMG CARE values.
• Some travel to assist other local clinics may be required.
Education and Certification
• Graduate from an accredited Licensed Practice Nursing program
• Valid Illinois nursing license
• CPR certification
• Prefer a minimum of one year of professional nursing experience in a clinic or hospital setting but may consider new graduates